Profiteroles Profiteroles

Haha!

That was awesome! Had to watch it through three times before i found it was a loop.. Very funny made me lol :D

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

Great, but...

Found it a bit boring... But great work with the animations and voices!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

So well done!

This is so great.. The cake, the anger, the- DBZ wanna be fight (rofl). A little better graphics and it would get a 10 from me.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Glitch

Found a glitch- If you don't jump onto the tank and just walk ahead, jump at the right moment before the bridge collapses, you can continue to move the picture right. And see the end of the level :]

Crossblock Crossblock

Fun all the way, almost.

Was fun for the first 30 levels. Untill the puzzles started getting harder. But i was determined and beat the game. Too bad i didn't time it... You should add some more visuial effects/eyecandy. That would make it more interesting in the length.

3000 AD 3000 AD

Almost there

Intertaining game, improve the graphics a bit and it'll be perfect.

;D ---=Epic Song Project=-- ;D ;D ---=Epic Song Project=-- ;D

Lovely!

Makes me feel happy inside, makes me think about sunshine and the beach. Bit repetive without the vocals, hope it'll come up soon. But overally very likeable!

thatbennyguy responds:

Thanks dekrar88, much appreciated. Yeah it is repetitive atm. My mind was thinking where I would put the vocals when I made it, so I purposely made lots of space :3

Thanks for that comment about a summery feel. Hope that's a good thing :)